Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Hits of '95
Ape Quake Selections
50. Red Light Special - TLC (#2)
49. Boombastic - Shaggy (#3)
48. Don't Take It Personal - Monica (#2)
47. Before I Let You Go - Blackstreet (#7)
46. Give It 2 You - Da Brat (#26)
45. Fantasy - Mariah Carey (#1)
44. Run Away - Real McCoy (#3)
43. I Hate U - Prince (#12)
42. Tell Me - Groove Theory (#5)
41. Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex (#25)
40. Runaway - Janet Jackson (#3)
39. Warning - The Notorious B.I.G. (#6)
38. Creep - TLC (#1)
37. Candy Rain - Soul For Real (#2)
36. I Got 5 On It - Luniz (#8)
35. Bang And Blame - R.E.M. (#21)
34. As I Lay Me Down - Sophie B. Hawkins (#6)
33. Baby - Brandy (#4)
32. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2 (#16)
31. I Know - Dionne Farris (#4)
30. Diggin' On You - TLC (#5)
29. Hold My Hand - Hootie And The Blowfish (#10)
28. I'm Goin' Down - Mary J. Blige (#22)
27. The What - The Notorious B.I.G. (#2)
26. You Remind Me Of Something - R. Kelly (#4)
25. Freek'n You - Jodeci (#14)
24. Beautiful Life - Ace Of Base (#15)
23. 1st Of The Month - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (#14)
22. Comedown - Bush (#30)
21. I'll Be There For You / You're All I Need To Get By - Method Man (#3)
20. Blessed - Elton John (#34)
19. How High - Redman And Method Man (#13)
18. December - Collective Soul (#20)
17. Kiss From A Rose - Seal (#1)
16. Keep Their Heads Ringin' - Dr. Dre (#10)
15. Carnival - Natalie Merchant (#10)
14. Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie And The Blowfish (#6)
13. Take A Bow - Madonna (#1)
12. You Gotta Be - Des'ree (#5)
11. Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio (#1)
10. You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty (#13)
9. Good - Better Than Ezra (#30)
8. Big Poppa - The Notorious B.I.G. (#6)
7. Dear Mama - 2Pac (#9)
6. I Got Id - Pearl Jam (#7)
5. I'll Be Around - Rappin' 4-Tay (#39)
4. Wonderful - Adam Ant (#39)
3. Ice Cream - Chef Raekwon (#37)
2. Misery - Soul Asylum (#20)
1. Run-Around - Blues Traveler (#8)
All Top-40 of '95
1st Of The Month - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (#14)
Ain't Nuthin' But A She Thing - Salt-N-Pepa (#38)
Any Man Of Mine - Shania Twain (#31)
As I Lay Me Down - Sophie B. Hawkins (#6)
Ask Of You - Raphael Saadiq (#19)
Baby - Brandy (#4)
Back For Good - Take That (#7)
Bang And Blame - R.E.M. (#21)
Beautiful Life - Ace Of Base (#15)
Before I Let You Go - Blackstreet (#7)
Believe - Elton John (#13)
Best Friend - Brandy (#34)
Big Poppa - The Notorious B.I.G. (#6)
Blessed - Elton John (#34)
Boombastic - Shaggy (#3)
Brokenhearted - Brandy (#9)
Brown Sugar - D'Angelo (#27)
Can I Touch You...There? - Michael Bolton (#27)
Can't Cry Anymore - Sheryl Crow (#36)
Can't Stop Lovin' You - Van Halen (#30)
Can't You See? - Total (#13)
Candy Rain - Soul For Real (#2)
Carnival - Natalie Merchant (#10)
Cell Therapy - Goodie Mob (#39)
Childhood - Michael Jackson (#5)
Colors Of The Wind - Vanessa Williams (#4)
Come And Get Your Love - Real McCoy (#19)
Comedown - Bush (#30)
Constantly - Immature (#16)
Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex (#25)
Creep - TLC (#1)
Dear Mama - 2Pac (#9)
December - Collective Soul (#20)
Diggin' On You - TLC (#5)
Do You Sleep? - Lisa Loeb (#18)
Don't Take It Personal - Monica (#2)
Dream About You - Stevie B (#29)
Dreaming Of You - Selena (#22)
Everlasting Love - Gloria Estefan (#27)
Every Day Of The Week - Jade (#20)
Every Little Thing I Do - Soul For Real (#17)
Exhale (Shoop Shoop) - Whitney Houston (#1)
Fantasy - Mariah Carey (#1)
Feel Me Flow - Naughty By Nature (#17)
Feels So Good - Xscape (#32)
Foolin' Around - Changing Faces (#38)
Freak Like Me - Adina Howard (#2)
Freek'n You - Jodeci (#14)
Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio (#1)
Get Down - Craig Mack (#38)
Get Ready For This - 2 Unlimited (#38)
A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins (#32)
Give It 2 You - Da Brat (#26)
Good - Better Than Ezra (#30)
Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? - Bryan Adams (#1)
He's Mine - Mokenstef (#7)
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2 (#16)
Hold My Hand - Hootie And The Blowfish (#10)
Hold On - Jamie Walters (#16)
House Of Love - Amy Grant (#37)
How High - Redman And Method Man (#13)
I Believe - Blessid Union Of Souls (#8)
I Belong To You - Toni Braxton (#28)
I Can Love You Like That - All-4-One (#5)
I Got 5 On It - Luniz (#8)
I Got Id - Pearl Jam (#7)
I Hate U - Prince (#12)
I Know - Dionne Farris (#4)
I Like - Kut Klose (#34)
I Like It, I Love It - Tim McGraw (#25)
I Live My Life For You - Firehouse (#26)
I Miss You - NIIU (#22)
I Never Seen A Man Cry (aka I Seen A Man Die) - Scarface (#37)
I Wish - Skee-Lo (#13)
I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth) - Meatloaf (#13)
I'll Be Around - Rappin' 4-Tay (#39)
I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts (#17)
I'll Be There For You / You're All I Need To Get By - Method Man (#3)
I'm Goin' Down - Mary J. Blige (#22)
I'm The Only One - Melissa Etheridge (#8)
Ice Cream - Chef Raekwon (#37)
If I Wanted To - Melissa Etheridge (#16)
If You Love Me - Brownstone (#8)
If You Think You're Lonely Now - K-Ci Hailey (#17)
In The House Of Stone And Light - Martin Page (#14)
In The Summertime - Shaggy (#3)
Keep Their Heads Ringin' - Dr. Dre (#10)
Kiss From A Rose - Seal (#1)
Let Her Cry - Hootie And The Blowfish (#9)
Let Me Be The One - Blessid Union Of Souls (#29)
Like This And Like That - Monica (#7)
Mental Picture - Jon Secada (#29)
Misery - Soul Asylum (#20)
Mishale - Andru Donalds (#38)
My Love Is For Real - Paula Abdul (#28)
New Age Girl - Dead Eye Dick (#27)
No More 'I Love You's' - Annie Lennox (#23)
One More Chance/Stay With Me - The Notorious B.I.G. (#2)
One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey (#1)
Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie And The Blowfish (#6)
Player's Anthem - Junior M.A.F.I.A. (#13)
Pretty Girl - Jon B. (#25)
Red Light Special - TLC (#2)
The Rhythm Of The Night - Corona (#11)
Roll To Me - Del Amitri (#10)
Run Away - Real McCoy (#3)
Run-Around - Blues Traveler (#8)
Runaway - Janet Jackson (#3)
Scream - Michael Jackson (#5)
Sentimental - Deborah Cox (#27)
Short D*ck Man - 20 Fingers (#14)
Shy Guy - Diana King (#13)
Someone To Love - Jon B. (#10)
Somethin' 4 Da Honeyz - Montell Jordan (#21)
Strong Enough - Sheryl Crow (#5)
Sugar Hill - AZ The Visualiza (#25)
Sukiyaki - 4 P.M. (#8)
The Sweetest Days - Vanessa Williams (#18)
Take A Bow - Madonna (#1)
Tell Me - Groove Theory (#5)
Tell Me When - The Human League (#31)
Thank You - Boyz II Men (#21)
This Ain't A Love Song - Bon Jovi (#14)
This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan (#1)
This Lil' Game We Play - Subway (#15)
Til You Do Me Right - After 7 (#31)
Tootsee Roll - 69 Boyz (#8)
Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Nicki French (#2)
Warning - The Notorious B.I.G. (#6)
Water Runs Dry - Boyz II Men (#2)
Waterfalls - TLC (#1)
The What - The Notorious B.I.G. (#2)
Who Can I Run To? - Xscape (#8)
Wonderful - Adam Ant (#39)
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson (#1)
You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty (#13)
You Got It - Bonnie Raitt (#33)
You Gotta Be - Des'ree (#5)
You Remind Me Of Something - R. Kelly (#4)
You Used To Love Me - Faith (#24)
You'll See - Madonna (#6)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment