Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The Beach Boys .|: Best
.:. Top Albums .:.
6. Friends
5. Smiley Smile / Wild Honey
4. All Summer Long
3. 20 Good Vibrations
2. Pet Sounds
1. Greatest Hits Volume 2
.:. Top Tracks .:.
35. Wendy
34. California Girls
33. I Just Wasn't Made for These Times
32. You Still Believe In Me
31. Surfin' Safari
30. Friends
29. The Warmth of the Sun
28. Girl Don't Tell Me
27. In Your Room
26. Help Me Rhonda
25. Busy Doin' Nothin'
24. Catch A Wave
23. That's Not Me
22. I Know There's An Answer
21. Hang On To Your Ego
20. Fun, Fun, Fun
19. Do It Again
18. All Summer Long
17. Surfer Girl
16. Cotton Fields (The Cotton Song)
15. Darlin'
14. Don't Worry Baby
13. Wouldn't It Be Nice
12. Bluebirds Over the Mountain
11. God Only Knows
10. The Little Girl I Once Knew
9. Hero Today
8. I Get Around
7. Sloop John B
6. I Can Hear Music
5. Heroes & Villains
4. You're So Good To Me
3. I'm Waiting for the Day
2. Break Away
1. Good Vibrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment