Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Hits of '87
Ape Quake Selections
50. Don't Disturb This Groove - The System (#4)
49. The One I Love - R.E.M. (#9)
48. (I Just) Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew (#1)
47. Talk Dirty To Me - Poison (#9)
46. Valerie - Steve Winwood (#9)
45. Just To See Her - Smokey Robinson (#8)
44. Always - Atlantic Starr (#1)
43. Diamonds - Herb Alpert (#5)
42. Didn't We Almost Have It All - Whitney Houston (#1)
41. Only In My Dreams - Debbie Gibson (#4)
40. It's A Sin - Pet Shop Boys (#9)
39. Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi (#7)
38. Keep Your Hands To Yourself - Georgia Satellites (#2)
37. Cherry Bomb - John Cougar Mellencamp (#8)
36. I Need Love - L.L. Cool J (#14)
35. Jammin' Me - Tom Petty (#18)
34. I Heard A Rumour - Bananarama (#4)
33. Lessons In Love - Level 42 (#12)
32. Rock Steady - The Whispers (#7)
31. Alone - Heart (#1)
30. Don't You Want Me - Jody Watley (#6)
29. Pump Up The Volume - M/A/R/R/S (#13)
28. Causing A Commotion - Madonna (#2)
27. I Don't Mind At All - Bourgeois Tagg (#38)
26. Let's Wait Awhile - Janet Jackson (#2)
25. Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac (#4)
24. Big Time - Peter Gabriel (#8)
23. Faith - George Michael (#1)
22. Walking Down Your Street - Bangles (#11)
21. Jacob's Ladder - Huey Lewis And The News (#1)
20. Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi (#1)
19. When Smokey Sings - ABC (#5)
18. I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man - Prince (#10)
17. Break Out - Swing Out Sister (#6)
16. Brand New Lover - Dead Or Alive (#15)
15. Head To Toe - Lisa-Lisa And Cult Jam (#1)
14. Heart And Soul - T'Paul (#4)
13. U Got The Look - Prince (#2)
12. Lost In Emotion - Lisa-Lisa And Cult Jam (#1)
11. Dude (Looks Like A Lady) - Aerosmith (#14)
10. I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson (#1)
9. Nobody's Fool - Cinderella (#13)
8. Lean On Me - Club Nouveau (#1)
7. La Isla Bonita - Madonna (#4)
6. She's Like The Wind - Patrick Swayze (#3)
5. True Faith (The Morning Sun) - New Order (#32)
4. Push It - Salt-N-Pepa (#19)
3. Fight For Your Right - The Beastie Boys (#7)
2. Brilliant Disguise - Bruce Springsteen (#5)
1. Touch Of Grey - Grateful Dead (#9)
All Top-40 of '87
853-5937 - Squeeze (#32)
All I Wanted - Kansas (#19)
Alone - Heart (#1)
Always - Atlantic Starr (#1)
Animal - Def Leppard (#19)
As We Lay - Shirley Murdock (#23)
At This Moment - Billy Vera (#1)
Back In The High Life - Steve Winwood (#13)
Bad - Michael Jackson (#1)
Betcha Say That - Gloria Estefan (#36)
Big Love - Fleetwood Mac (#5)
Big Time - Peter Gabriel (#8)
Boys Night Out - Timothy B. Schmit (#25)
Brand New Lover - Dead Or Alive (#15)
Break Out - Swing Out Sister (#6)
Brilliant Disguise - Bruce Springsteen (#5)
Can't Help Falling In Love - Corey Hart (#24)
Can't We Try - Dan Hill (#6)
Can'tcha Say (You Believe In Me) - Boston (#20)
Candle In The Wind - Elton John (#6)
Candy - Cameo (#21)
Casanova - Lavert (#5)
Catch Me I'm Falling - Pretty Poison (#8)
Caught Up In The Rapture - Anita Baker (#37)
Causing A Commotion - Madonna (#2)
Cherry Bomb - John Cougar Mellencamp (#8)
Come As You Are - Peter Wolf (#15)
Come Go With Me - Expose (#5)
Come On, Let's Go - Los Lobos (#21)
Crazy - IceHouse (#14)
Cross My Broken Heart - The Jets (#7)
Day In Day Out - David Bowie (#21)
Diamonds - Herb Alpert (#5)
Didn't We Almost Have It All - Whitney Houston (#1)
Doing It All For My Baby - Huey Lewis And The News (#6)
Dominoes - Robbie Nevil (#14)
Don't Disturb This Groove - The System (#4)
Don't Leave Me This Way - The Communards (#40)
Don't Look Down - Go West (#39)
Don't Make Me Wait For Love - Kenny G (#15)
Don't Mean Nothing - Richard Marx (#3)
Don't Need A Gun - Billy Idol (#37)
Don't You Want Me - Jody Watley (#6)
Dude (Looks Like A Lady) - Aerosmith (#14)
Endless Nights - Eddie Money (#21)
Every Little Kiss - Bruce Hornsby And The Range (#14)
Faith - George Michael (#1)
Fake - Alexander O'Neal (#25)
Falling In Love (Uh-Oh) - Gloria Estefan (#25)
Fascinated - Company B (#21)
Fight For Your Right - The Beastie Boys (#7)Final Countdown - Europe (#8)
Finer Things - Steve Winwood (#8)
Flames Of Paradise - Jennifer Rush (#36)
Funky Town - Pseudo Echo (#6)
Get That Love - Thompson Twins (#31)
Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue (#12)
Give To Live - Sammy Hagar (#23)
Happy - Surface (#20)
Head To Toe - Lisa-Lisa And Cult Jam (#1)
Heart And Soul - T'Paul (#4)
Heartbreak Beat - The Psychedelic Furs (#26)
Hearts On Fire - Bryan Adams (#6)
Heat Of The Night - Bryan Adams (#6)
Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle (#1)
Here I Go Again - Whitesnake (#1)
Holiday - The Other Ones (#29)
Honestly - Stryper (#23)
The Honeythief - Hipsway (#19)
Hourglass - Squeeze (#15)
Hypnotize Me - Wang Chung (#36)
I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man - Prince (#10)
I Do You - The Jets (#20)
I Don't Mind At All - Bourgeois Tagg (#38)
I Heard A Rumour - Bananarama (#4)
I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson (#1)
(I Just) Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew (#1)
I Knew You Were Wainting (For Me) - Aretha Franklin (#1)
I Know What I Like - Huey Lewis And The News (#9)
I Need Love - L.L. Cool J (#14)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2 (#1)
I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany (#1)
I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston (#1)
I Want To Be Your Man - Zapp & Roger (#3)
I Want Your Sex - George Michael (#2)
I Will Be There - Glass Tiger (#34)
I Won't Forget You - Poison (#13)
I'd Still Yes - Klymaxx (#18)
I'll Still Be Loving You - Restless Heart (#33)
I've Been In Love Before - Cutting Crew (#9)
(I've Had) The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley (#1)
If She Would Have Been Faithful - Chicago (#17)
In My Dreams - REO Speedwagon (#19)
In Too Deep - Genesis (#3)
Is This Love - Whitesnake (#2)
It's A Sin - Pet Shop Boys (#9)
It's Not Over ('Till It's Over) - Starship (#9)
Jacob's Ladder - Huey Lewis And The News (#1)
Jam Tonight - Freddie Jackson (#32)
Jammin' Me - Tom Petty (#18)
Jimmy Lee - Aretha Franklin (#28)
Jump Start - Natalie Cole (#13)
Just To See Her - Smokey Robinson (#8)
Keep Your Hands To Yourself - Georgia Satellites (#2)
Kiss Him Goodbye - The Nylons (#12)
La Bamba - Los Lobos (#1)
La Isla Bonita - Madonna (#4)
The Lady In Red - Chris De Burgh (#3)
Lean On Me - Club Nouveau (#1)
Lessons In Love - Level 42 (#12)
Let Me Be The One - Expose (#7)
Let's Go! - Wang Chung (#9)
Let's Wait Awhile - Janet Jackson (#2)
Let's Work - Mick Jagger (#39)
Lies - Jonathon Butler (#27)
Light Of Day - The Barbusters (Joan Jett And The Blackhearts) (#33)
Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac (#4)
Live My Life - Boy George (#40)
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi (#1)
Living In A Box - Living In A Box (#17)
Looking For A New Love - Jody Watley (#2)
Lost In Emotion - Lisa-Lisa And Cult Jam (#1)
Love Power - Dionne Warwick (#12)
Love Will Find A Way - Yes (#30)
Luka - Suzanne Vega (#3)
Making Love In The Rain - Herb Alpert (#35)
Mandolin Rain - Bruce Hornsby And The Range (#4)
Mary's Prayer - Danny Wilson (#23)
Meet Me Half Way - Kenny Loggins (#11)
Midnight Blue - Lou Gramm (#5)
Mony Mony Live - Billy Idol (#1)
Moonlighting - Al Jarreau (#23)
Motortown - The Kane Gang (#36)
Never Let Me Down - David Bowie (#27)
Nobody's Fool - Cinderella (#13)
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship (#1)
Notorious - Duran Duran (#2)
One For The Mocking-Bird - Cutting Crew (#38)
One Heartbeat - Smokey Robinson (#10)
The One I Love - R.E.M. (#9)
Only In My Dreams - Debbie Gibson (#4)
Paper In Fire - John Cougar Mellencamp (#9)
Pleasure Principle - Janet Jackson (#14)
Point Of No Return - Expose (#5)
Pop Goes The World - Men Without Hats (#20)
Pump Up The Volume - M/A/R/R/S (#13)
Push It - Salt-N-Pepa (#19)
Respect Yourself - Bruce Willis (#5)
Rhythm Is Gonna Get You - Gloria Estefan (#5)
Rhythm Of Love - Yes (#40)
Right On Track - Breakfast Club (#7)
Right Thing - Simply Red (#27)
Rock Steady - The Whispers (#7)
Rock The Night - Europe (#30)
Se La - Lionel Richie (#20)
Serious - Donna Allen (#21)
Seven Wonders - Fleetwood Mac (#19)
Shake You Down - Gregory Abbott (#1)
Shake Your Love - Debbie Gibson (#4)
Shakedown - Bob Seger (#1)
She's Like The Wind - Patrick Swayze (#3)
Ship Of Fools (Save Me From Tomorrow) - World Party (#27)
Should've Known Better - Richard Marx (#3)
Sign 'O' The Times - Prince (#3)
Since You've Been Gone - The Outfield (#31)
Skeletons - Stevie Wonder (#19)
Skin Trade - Duran Duran (#39)
Smoking Gun - Robert Cray (#22)
Someday - Glass Tiger (#7)
Something Real (Inside Me/Inside You) - Mr. Mister (#29)
Something So Strong - Crowded House (#7)
Somewhere Out There - Linda Ronstadt (#2)
Songbird - Kenny G (#4)
Soul City - Partland Brothers (#27)
Stone Love - Kool And The Gang (#10)
Sugar Free - Wa Wa Nee (#35)
Sweet Sixteen - Billy Idol (#20)
Talk Dirty To Me - Poison (#9)
Talk To Me - Chico DeBarge (#21)
That Ain't Love - REO Speedwagon (#16)
That's What Love Is All About - Michael Bolton (#19)
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Genesis (#3)
Touch Me (I Want Your Body) - Samantha Fox (#4)
Touch Of Grey - Grateful Dead (#9)
True Faith (The Morning Sun) - New Order (#32)
Twilight World - Swing Out Sister (#31)
U Got The Look - Prince (#2)
Valerie - Steve Winwood (#9)
Victim Of Love - Bryan Adams (#32)
Walking Down Your Street - Bangles (#11)
Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi (#7)
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson (#1)
We'll Be Together - Sting (#7)
We're Ready - Boston (#9)
What Have I Done To Deserve This? - Pet Shop Boys (#2)
What You Get Is What You See - Tina Turner (#13)
What's Going On - Cyndi Lauper (#12)
When Smokey Sings - ABC (#5)
Where The Streets Have No Name - U2 (#13)
Who Found Who - Jellybean (#16)
Who Will You Run To? - Heart (#7)
Who's That Girl - Madonna (#1)
Why You Treat Me So Bad - Club Nouveau (#39)
Will You Still Love Me - Chicago (#3)
Wipe Out - The Beach Boys (#12)
With Or Without You - U2 (#1)
Wot's It To Ya - Robbie Nevil (#10)
You Are The Girl - The Cars (#17)
You Be Illin' - Run DMC (#35)
You Keep Me Hangin' On - Kim Wilde (#1)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment